The Museum of HP Calculators
HP Forum Archive 20
[ Return to Index | Top of Index ]
|Update: HP 50g with HELP for *all* commands integrated into the O.S.|
Message #1 Posted by Software49g on 30 Jan 2012, 6:57 p.m.
as promised I made an update for the help.
Included now are
- Help for 201 built-in CAS commands.
- Help for 563 built-in non CAS commands.
- Total help for 764 built-in commands including stack diagrams.
- Context sensitive help from the stack
- "Hyperlinked" navigation to related commands.
- Detailed access for every commands
- Supports all built in fonts.
- New: Detailed description of the related flags used by the command / function
- New: Detailed description of all flags.
- New: Detailed description of all keyboard shortcuts.
- New: Detailed description of all reserved variables.
- New: Detailed description of the Computer Algebra System.
Registered users can download the update from my website here
Further information is available here
Let me know if there is anything missing that you would like to see in it.
P.S. I am using a SD card labeled '133x speed' and with it the help shows up instantly.
Return to Index | Top of Index ]
Go back to the main exhibit hall