WANTED: HP-48G Battery Cover
01-29-2018, 04:40 AM
WANTED: HP-48G Battery Cover
Just bought a HP-48G. I'm so excited. I remember using one of these from my father's collection so it's finally great to be able to have one of my own. I used to own a HP-49G+ while in college, but I've always had a really soft spot for the legacy calculators, especially in terms of button feel and robust build quality. They really don't make them like they used to. If only HP made the HP-Prime in the same color scheme as the classics... Anyways, my HP-48G is missing it's battery cover. I was wondering if anyone on these forums could part with theirs from a calculator that is for parts.

Please let me know cost + shipping to Houston, TX 77004.

Thank you all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: WANTED: HP-48G Battery Cover
PM sent.

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2018, 04:08 AM
Thanks so MUCH! I can't believe it, but Joe has kindly helped out a new member! I can't believe the generosity of this community. I know it's kind of weird to be happily involved in a calculator forum, but whether we come from a financial, engineering, or any other background, we can appreciate more than just calculators.

Just wanted to send a THANK YOU to Joe and others like him. It's the best welcome a guy can ask for on the forums.
02-16-2018, 02:07 AM
(01-30-2018 04:08 AM)RPNfan Wrote:  Thanks so MUCH! I can't believe it, but Joe has kindly helped out a new member! I can't believe the generosity of this community. I know it's kind of weird to be happily involved in a calculator forum, but whether we come from a financial, engineering, or any other background, we can appreciate more than just calculators.

Just wanted to send a THANK YOU to Joe and others like him. It's the best welcome a guy can ask for on the forums.

I agree, Joe is an extraordinary person!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)