WTS: XFUNCTIONS module, rom and side covers, 41C back plate
06-30-2021, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2021 01:06 AM by jm#3.)
WTS: XFUNCTIONS module, rom and side covers, 41C back plate
For the HP-41, I have a XFUNCTIONS module in excellent condition, and 3 rom port covers and a side cover, plus a back plate from a 41C with fully intact (uncracked) bosses with 2034A starting serial number. These are the last of my inventory of HP41 components. For sale as a lot or individually, please make a reasonable offer and they are yours. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2021, 12:04 PM
RE: WTS: XFUNCTIONS module, rom and side covers, 41C back plate
Hi Jm,

Do you still have the module and back port covers. I have no idea what to offer, I’m kind of new to collecting HPs. I have an HP 41C which I purchased years ago as a spares or repairs. Last year I pulled it out of the drawer after having received some great info from a Spanish HP site. I had to basically rebuild it, mechanically and electronically! Now it’s working it’s just brilliant. I’d love to have the module and port covers as mine has no port covers at all. I’m in the UK, where are you? It’s possible that postage and possible import duties alone may make it all too expensive. What kind of figure would I have to offer you?

Thanks,
OS1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)