Hp-31S 34S labels
10-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Hp-31S 34S labels
Looking to acquire vinyl labels for these mods.

Thanks
Dave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Hp-31S 34S labels
(10-11-2017 07:59 PM)hewlpac Wrote:  Looking to acquire vinyl labels for these mods.

Thanks
Dave

Did you try here?

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Yes .... none available at Eric's site
10-12-2017, 12:13 AM
I've got one set for the WP 34S that you can have
Actually, I have an envelope with two sets of labels for the WP 34S - so you can have one of them at my cost. (The other is meant for a new, still in the package HP-30B that I haven't converted yet.)

If you want the style with lettering on the shift keys printed in white and the slash '/' instead of division symbol, let me know. I'm not that particular about the choice.

Look for a PM from me.

Alan
10-12-2017, 01:49 AM
Thanks Alan!

Now only looking for the 31S versionSmile
Yesterday, 07:51 AM
Hi, 2 questions,
  1. The site says "Presently I cannot obtain the protective spray", what is the protective spray that you're looking for?
  2. Mainly curiosity here... wondering why the face of the first 4 keys say A B C D on them, when A B C and D are already printed in white below the keys? Wouldn't it make more sense to move the Sigma+, 1/x, y^x, and square root down onto the key faces instead of printing them above the keys? That would clean up the top row some. Again, just wondering :-)
Yesterday, 08:56 PM
(Yesterday 07:51 AM)BarryT Wrote:  Hi, 2 questions,
  1. The site says "Presently I cannot obtain the protective spray", what is the protective spray that you're looking for?

You would have to ask Eric
  2. Mainly curiosity here... wondering why the face of the first 4 keys say A B C D on them, when A B C and D are already printed in white below the keys? Wouldn't it make more sense to move the Sigma+, 1/x, y^x, and square root down onto the key faces instead of printing them above the keys? That would clean up the top row some. Again, just wondering :-)

They are for program labels

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)