Wanted: 2 keys (square and square root) for a HP-97
10-10-2017, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 08:33 PM by Kees Bouw.)
Wanted: 2 keys (square and square root) for a HP-97
Hi,

Recently I acquired a HP-97 in very good condition. Unfortunately two keys have broken off at some point, see the attached photo. The previous owner did not have them. Is there anyone with a defective HP-97 "for parts" that can serve as a donor for these keys? I only need the keys and I am sure we can agree on a price including shipping. Any help is much appreciated. Please send me a mail if you can help! Many thanks in advance.

Kees Bouw.

Missing keys

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Wanted: 2 keys (square and square root) for a HP-97
I have these keys. Send me a message with your email and physical address and we can figure out how to get them to you.

Adam

(10-10-2017 08:31 PM)Bouw Wrote:  Hi,

Recently I acquired a HP-97 in very good condition. Unfortunately two keys have broken off at some point, see the attached photo. The previous owner did not have them. Is there anyone with a defective HP-97 "for parts" that can serve as a donor for these keys? I only need the keys and I am sure we can agree on a price including shipping. Any help is much appreciated. Please send me a mail if you can help! Many thanks in advance.

Kees Bouw.

Missing keys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)