Bad minus sign display...
10-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Bad minus sign display...
A long time ago someone had observed this problem (sign minus in front of a fraction with big font setting). I thought the problem solved... But still here in the latest FW.12066. So «If any™ Tim Wessman». Thank's ;o)
[Image: show.php?id=119277]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 04:32 PM by Tim Wessman.)
RE: Bad minus sign display...
Font corrections tend to group up till there are enough of them as it takes effort to time to clean up all the screenshot tests in the automated testing systems. It wasn't corrected in that version you have because that version was a very minor change from the previous one and only had a small tweak to make exam mode easier to use for proctors.

The font has been adjusted since (also for the slanted bold/mono on the ' " unicode dms characters).

[Image: minus.png]

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
10-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Thanks Tim for this quick response. All that remains is to wait patiently for the release of the next firmware ... If any! Of course ;o)
10-08-2017, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 10:09 PM by Gilles59.)
Tim , is there some hope that the * symbol could be replace by a special . char like does the 50g when used in algebraic expression?

Something like 'a.b' instead of the awfull 'a*b'

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)