Large collection of HP calculators for sale
01-22-2017, 01:47 AM
Large collection of HP calculators for sale
I have a large collection of HP calculators and am interested in selling to a serious buyer . We used to run a business selling them. We stopped when both our day jobs got busy but we still retain a decent inventory.

Well, I guess we've got to do something with them. The thought of selling them one or two at a time on Ebay does not appeal to me.

At this point in time I am NOT interested in selling individual calculators. I am looking to sell the entire lot for a negotiated price.

I am talking about the following inventory (approximately):

20 to 30 ea. of 11C, 15C.
5 to 10 ea. 32S 42S.
<5 ea 41CX, 41CV.
10-15 ea. 48 series
a few miscellaneous HP28S, HP35, HP45, HP95, 71b, etc....
printers, thermal paper, lots of manuals, some batteries, chargers, a few memory cards

Serious inquiries only. Please do NOT contact me and ask me about selling anything other than the entire lot. There are no super rare calculators in this set. At this point in time I will not sell individual calculators from this collection. I am probably not interested in selling to people outside the United States. U.S. persons only.

Thanks,

-sqrtsintheta
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2017, 03:11 AM
RE: Large collection of HP calculators for sale
PM Sent
Thanks,
Adam

(01-22-2017 01:47 AM)sqrtsintheta Wrote:  I have a large collection of HP calculators and am interested in selling to a serious buyer . We used to run a business selling them. We stopped when both our day jobs got busy but we still retain a decent inventory.

Well, I guess we've got to do something with them. The thought of selling them one or two at a time on Ebay does not appeal to me.

At this point in time I am NOT interested in selling individual calculators. I am looking to sell the entire lot for a negotiated price.

I am talking about the following inventory (approximately):

20 to 30 ea. of 11C, 15C.
5 to 10 ea. 32S 42S.
<5 ea 41CX, 41CV.
10-15 ea. 48 series
a few miscellaneous HP28S, HP35, HP45, HP95, 71b, etc....
printers, thermal paper, lots of manuals, some batteries, chargers, a few memory cards

Serious inquiries only. Please do NOT contact me and ask me about selling anything other than the entire lot. There are no super rare calculators in this set. At this point in time I will not sell individual calculators from this collection. I am probably not interested in selling to people outside the United States. U.S. persons only.

Thanks,

-sqrtsintheta
01-23-2017, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 02:50 AM by nicolas.)
RE: Large collection of HP calculators for sale
I have sent an email to you. Thank you. Nicolas

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)