HP-21 calculators, manuals, and Woodstock accessories for sale
01-19-2017, 12:48 AM
HP-21 calculators, manuals, and Woodstock accessories for sale
Hi,
first time selling here, so if I do or say something objectionable please assume that I just don't know better.

I have the following items I'm looking to sell:
- Two HP-21 calculators. Working condition without cases, with battery pack and AA batteries installed. If you look at the photos you'll see I've labeled them #1 and #2. Note that #1 has some engraving on it's right hand edge. I'm asking $50 each.
- One photocopy of the HP-21 Owner's Manual. It's shrink-wrapped. No idea where I got it. If you want it you can have it for the cost of shipping it to you.
- Two HP-21 Owner's Manual books. Each has light foxing on the cover. All pages are intact. No writing, no bent or torn pages. $10 each.
- One "Security Cradle". Basically it's a plastic-and-metal locking box in which you could secure any of the Woodstock calculators. Comes with two keys, original box, and instruction sheet. Appears unused. Foam padding on interior is intact. Note that one photo shows a calculator installed; no calculator is included in the sale of this Security Cradle. Asking $30.
- One Battery Charger 82026A in original (worn and faded) box. I think it works, but frankly I don't use it because I don't have NiCd batteries installed in the calculators. $25

You can see photos here: http://imgur.com/a/TMS4g

If you want more detail on a particular item, or more or different photos, please let me know. I'm located in Oregon (United States) and will ship worldwide at cost. I prefer PayPal payment, but if you have different desires I'm sure we can work something out.

David
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2017, 05:28 AM
RE: HP-21 calculators, manuals, and Woodstock accessories for sale
You got a PM!

Namir
01-19-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: HP-21 calculators, manuals, and Woodstock accessories for sale
Sales pending on:
- both HP-21 calculators
- both HP-21 Owner's Manual
- Security Cradle

Battery charger is still available.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)