Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch
02-20-2017, 09:06 AM
RE: Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch
(02-19-2017 02:41 PM)dizzy Wrote:  Sorry - things got a bit busy for me and I wasn't able to proceed with launch in January.

I have the payment pages constructed and ready to go, just trying to work out the PayPal fee situation and double-check the final prices - hopefully I will have that finished today.

The payment page will be linked here on the forum and there will be an opportunity for everyone to get their order in. We have a list of those who have shown an interest so far, so hopefully nobody will be missed.

No problem with having to pay a bit more to cover PayPal fees.

If you'd like to let me know the postcodes of the UK orders I'll see which ones I can handle for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2017, 10:17 AM
RE: Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch
Please count me in for two full sets shipped to Italy.

Thanks,

Michele
02-28-2017, 07:44 PM
(02-19-2017 02:41 PM)dizzy Wrote:  Sorry - things got a bit busy for me and I wasn't able to proceed with launch in January.

I have the payment pages constructed and ready to go, just trying to work out the PayPal fee situation and double-check the final prices - hopefully I will have that finished today.

The payment page will be linked here on the forum and there will be an opportunity for everyone to get their order in. We have a list of those who have shown an interest so far, so hopefully nobody will be missed.

I just found out about this - am I too late to join in?

Max
03-04-2017, 02:09 AM
I am interested as well.

Try CC41!
03-04-2017, 09:34 PM
(02-28-2017 07:44 PM)nfmax Wrote:  

I just found out about this - am I too late to join in?

Max
Hi Max...Dizzy hasn't posted the payment page yet, so you haven't missed it. Once Dizzy opens the payment link with prices you should be able to order. I'm guessing it will remain open for a period of time to allow everyone to order before he closes it and sends the 50g document order to the printer. Then there will be the time to print and bind the documents and then Dizzy will have the task of packaging and shipping out the documents, globally.
Cheers...Jim J.
03-15-2017, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 09:36 PM by dizzy.)
After a ridiculously long delay, I'm finally ready to start taking orders. The respective pages for each set are below.

Anyone may place an order, regardless of whether you have previously stated an interest.

~

I will leave the page open a week or two, depending on how quickly the orders come in.

I have included PayPal fees in the figures (which vary by region), although sometimes they are not charged by PayPal - I have no way of knowing in advance.
03-15-2017, 08:47 PM
Dizzy....it appears the Advanced User's Reference manual (AUR) and User's Guide (UG) manuals are a separate order for each one with individual shipping charges for each manual. Do I assume correctly that there is no benefit in lower postage costs for ordering the AUR Manual and the UG and shipping them in one package?
03-15-2017, 09:19 PM
(03-15-2017 08:47 PM)jjohnson873 Wrote:  Dizzy....it appears the Advanced User's Reference manual (AUR) and User's Guide (UG) manuals are a separate order for each one with individual shipping charges for each manual. Do I assume correctly that there is no benefit in lower postage costs for ordering the AUR Manual and the UG and shipping them in one package?

Unfortunately, you're correct: there doesn't seem to be any way of combining the two sets to lower the postage figure, as the total weight is over 2kg, which seems to be some sort of magic number.
03-15-2017, 11:51 PM
(03-15-2017 08:06 PM)dizzy Wrote:  After a ridiculously long delay, I'm finally ready to start taking orders. The respective pages for each set are below.

Anyone may place an order, regardless of whether you have previously stated an interest.

http://207.154.209.81/hp50g/aur.html
http://207.154.209.81/hp50g/ug.html

I will leave the page open a week or two, depending on how quickly the orders come in.

I have included PayPal fees in the figures (which vary by region), although sometimes they are not charged by PayPal - I have no way of knowing in advance.

Got my orders in!
Thanks Dizzy!
03-16-2017, 06:41 AM
(03-15-2017 08:06 PM)dizzy Wrote:  After a ridiculously long delay, I'm finally ready to start taking orders. The respective pages for each set are below.

http://207.154.209.81/hp50g/aur.html
http://207.154.209.81/hp50g/ug.html

Order through PayPal completed for AUR and UG.
Thanks for making this happen.
03-16-2017, 02:47 PM
Ordered both.

Thank you very much for providing this opportunity !!

Etienne
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Ordered a complete set (AUR and UG). Payment carried out via PayPal - thanks a lot, Dizzy!
03-17-2017, 12:57 AM
I just placed my orders, too - one of each manual. Thanks for doing this, Dizzy!
03-17-2017, 01:30 PM
Complete set ordered. Thanks, Dizzy, can't wait! :-)
03-17-2017, 01:52 PM
Ordered both manuals. Really appreciate the effort in getting these manuals printed and mailed. It's a monumental task! ~ Jim J. ~
03-17-2017, 05:34 PM
Looking good so far... most of the orders are in already, so I probably won't leave the payment pages up for too long.
03-18-2017, 11:05 AM
I'll look it up tomorrow (sunday EU) with better time or evening today. Thank you to make this happen.
03-18-2017, 11:46 AM
(03-17-2017 05:34 PM)dizzy Wrote:  Looking good so far... most of the orders are in already, so I probably won't leave the payment pages up for too long.

Isn't there a faster shipping option for Brazil? Thanks!
03-18-2017, 01:18 PM
(03-18-2017 11:46 AM)Gerson W. Barbosa Wrote:  
(03-17-2017 05:34 PM)dizzy Wrote:  Looking good so far... most of the orders are in already, so I probably won't leave the payment pages up for too long.

Isn't there a faster shipping option for Brazil? Thanks!

You can use the USA / Canada one for Brazil.
03-18-2017, 04:44 PM
(03-18-2017 01:18 PM)dizzy Wrote:  
(03-18-2017 11:46 AM)Gerson W. Barbosa Wrote:  Isn't there a faster shipping option for Brazil? Thanks!

You can use the USA / Canada one for Brazil.

I've just ordered both. Thank you very much!

Gerson.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)