Survey: Subforums or new folders for hp-prime
11-15-2016, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 01:33 AM by compsystems.)
Survey: Subforums or new folders for hp-prime
Hello

The hp-prime forum can be more organized, I propose for example provides several subforums o "folders"

1: section "Bug reports or Problems" a system to follow, if they were corrected, if there really is no bug etc

2: Ideas & Wishes (Features wanted for next firmware , a system to see if they are approved, declined, in consideration etc

3: Questions & Answers, Tips & Tricks

4: a subforum for beginners & another for experts

5: a subforum to build a good document of the hp-prime

6: libraries and programs

[Image: forum_image00.png]

Think if all our files are stored in a single folder, Or think if the help of the hp-prime (HELP KEY) was in a single "folder"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Subforums for hp-prime
The topic of additional forums and sub-forums has come up many times. While this is really a question for our host, Dave, I'm pretty sure that he's happy with the current structure.

-katie

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2016, 07:23 PM
Why don't we simply cut off discussions about the Prime until it turns a Museum's item, when it will be dismissed?

;-)

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
01-04-2017, 12:40 AM
It may be a good idea from a point of view, but I think that the subforums have been created having considerations like participation and concentrated information, affecting a little the organization of sub-themes within sub-themes, as for me, I am more comfortable to review the minor Number of possible forums.

[Google translate]

Viga C | TD | FB
01-04-2017, 01:38 AM
RE: Survey: Subforums or new folders for hp-prime
Dividing into forum, each user checks what he wants, instead of seeing all the discussions in a single item.
01-04-2017, 08:44 AM
The Prime is OT in this forum, and the only reason to have a Prime section is to keep on-topic secions clear from postings about it.

Is it possible to filter the View Today's Posts listing to have Prime content not even showing up? Tongue
01-04-2017, 09:11 AM
(01-04-2017 08:44 AM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  Is it possible to filter the View Today's Posts listing to have Prime content not even showing up? Tongue

I second this!

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
01-04-2017, 09:40 AM
(01-04-2017 09:11 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 08:44 AM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  Is it possible to filter the View Today's Posts listing to have Prime content not even showing up? Tongue

I second this!

I recently discovered that I can sort the today's post table by forum, which means I can ignore all the Prime posts as a single block.
01-04-2017, 03:00 PM
(01-04-2017 09:40 AM)EdS2 Wrote:  I recently discovered that I can sort the today's post table by forum, which means I can ignore all the Prime posts as a single block.
Thanks! Much better, but maybe Prime subjects could appear in light grey or something? That would make it much easier for Prime-fans to identify their topics, as they should be used to barely visible texts by now Big Grin.
01-05-2017, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 11:17 AM by EdS2.)
Here's a bookmarklet to disappear the HP Prime rows:

Quote:javascript:(function(){[].slice.call(document.querySelectorAll('a'), 0).forEach(function(e){if (('innerHTML' in e) && e.innerHTML=="HP Prime"){e.parentElement.parentElement.style.display='none'}})})();void(0)

(Make a new bookmark, of any page at all, then edit it and paste that line into the target address, and edit the bookmark name to noPrime or similar.)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)