Prime Beard Comb
10-24-2016, 03:53 PM
Prime Beard Comb
My gf usually mocked me when my beard was not symmetrical, so I needed a solution. I saw several beard combs in amazon but none shipped to Chile, so I decided to make my own: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1805384

[Image: cb9c795c5f3d9421f1635f341f794ba2_display_large.jpg]

The "ear position" reference ruler is of course metric centimeters, not rubbish like the amazon ones.

The curve for the comb is -0.0009*X^3+0.03*X²-0.3*X (it is a little more complex bezier curve, but that's a nice approximation):
[Image: 9mIk36SVGz.gif]

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Prime Beard Comb
Fascinating and practical!

Over the years, I've tried several variants of the beard comb and never found the results to be satisfactory. Most likely because they were all marked with those rubbish Inch units.

I've given up on the care and feeding of my "Dumbledore Beard" and leave it to a professional instead.

Mark Hardman (Santa's helper)

Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2016, 08:35 PM
(10-25-2016 12:55 AM)Mark Hardman Wrote:  Mark Hardman (Santa's helper)

I think you qualify for the member category "senior beard" :-)
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2016, 04:11 PM
(10-25-2016 12:55 AM)Mark Hardman Wrote:  Fascinating and practical!

Over the years, I've tried several variants of the beard comb and never found the results to be satisfactory. Most likely because they were all marked with those rubbish Inch units.

I've given up on the care and feeding of my "Dumbledore Beard" and leave it to a professional instead.

Mark Hardman (Santa's helper)

I think perfect style for maximum laziness is short beard, Dumbledore or santa style require too much work cleaning etc, totally shaved is a daily chore... Beard comb is the perfect solution for maximum laziness style

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)