HP-41CL Quick Reference Guide
07-11-2016, 07:31 PM
HP-41CL Quick Reference Guide
I figured out that there's a Quick Reference Guide (QRG) für the HP-41CL and that Geoff (Quickfall) is the one to get in contact with for a copy. I contacted Geoff several times and he always promised to send me a copy - but alas being a pilot he's airborne all the time without access to his home pc ... So, could someone of you help me out with a pdf-copy of the QRG? Thank you very much in advance!
Cheers, Juergen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: HP-41CL Quick Reference Guide
... think I found it. For all who are interested:
http://www.wiki4hp.com/lib/exe/fetch.php...0_2011.pdf
If you happen to have an updated or enhanced version, let me know.
07-12-2016, 08:56 PM
(07-12-2016 07:41 PM)JurgenRo Wrote:  ... think I found it. For all who are interested:
http://www.wiki4hp.com/lib/exe/fetch.php...0_2011.pdf
If you happen to have an updated or enhanced version, let me know.

This is _really_ old. The vast majority of the information in this applies only to the Beta units.

What kind of information are you looking for? I tried to cover everything in the manuals, so if I missed something please let me know.

Monte
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Hi Monte!
Yes, definitely, you are right! Every bit of information is there in the manuals to be found on your homepage - and they are excellent!! I was just browsing the Internet the other day to see if someone posted something about the 41CL and found this hint to the QRG (with Geoffs mail-address). So, I was just curious to see what is the QRG all about ... at least, I found the short routine in Chapter 6 (an expanded plug/unplug routine offering 4 different plugged XROM conditions) useful - but really did not consider to "try" something from chapters 1 - 5 ;-)

My 41CL (V4-board latest version) is up and running and I'm very happy with it and with the manuals! As far as it concerns the 41CL operations itself, I do rely on the information from the official manuals only anyway - really do not want to turn the gem into a brick ;-)

Thank you very much again for the great work, Monte!

Cheers, Juergen

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)