Now SLK 3.3 Up & running on FW 2016 04 14 r10077
04-22-2016, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016 06:23 PM by Spybot.)
Now SLK 3.3 Up & running on FW 2016 04 14 r10077
Hello!
Just to let you know, SLK 3.3 is the new version of my program, I solve incompatibility issues with new FW and made a couple of improvements, I also fix some bugs. This new version is meant to work ONLY on FW:10077 if you run SLK3.3 on FW 8151 or earlier, you will get baldly disappointed.
Perhaps I wouldn't recommend using earlier versions of SLK due to those bugs I just fixed.

download it here.

Enjoy this new version!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Spybot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: SLK temporarily broken...
Can you please send me info as you look at it? We worked hard to make sure everything was compatible, but obviously there were some changes. I'd like to correct things that should be corrected.

Thanks!

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
04-22-2016, 05:23 PM
If you are using CAS calls, know that the first argument is no longer auto-evaluated. The reason for this is that you can now access local variables, and function arguments directly in CAS routines and functions. Before, it would evalaute and replace any variables with the content - but that broke them acting as variables.

CAS.<func>("string") will now pass the string directly, and not evaluate it before handing to the CAS. If you do want it to evaluate, add EVAL( ) around your string.

CAS.<func>(EVAL("string"));

In many cases though, just use your variable directly like you would any other variable.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
04-22-2016, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 03:32 PM by Spybot.)
Hi Tim!
First of all, thank you and the HP team for this FW update, it looks pretty interesting, and much more solid.

You just read my mind...I was just dealing with an specific CAS situation, but so far so good! I have this piece of code, that seems to work fine now, thanx to your advice.
I believe adding the EVAL command pretty much solve my issues, I'll let you know if I find something else.

EXPORT aaa()
BEGIN
LOCAL A:=0,B:=0,C:=0,Z:=0;
INPUT({{A,[0],{10,15,1}},{B,[0],{38,15,1}},{C,[0],{67,15,1}}},"Enter Eqns as:Ax+By+C=0",{"A₁:","B₁:","C₁:"},{"Coefficient A₁ must be a Positive Integer.","Coefficient B₁ must be an Integer.","Coefficient C₁ must be an Integer."});
PRINT();
Z:="is_parallel(line("+A+"*x+"+B+"*y+"+C+"=0)"+",line(3*x-2*y+1=0))";
Z:=CAS(EVAL(Z));
PRINT(Z);
END;

Spybot.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)