Updated PPC HP Calc Archive DVD Available
04-01-2016, 01:13 AM
Updated PPC HP Calc Archive DVD Available
Hi,

The PPC HP Calculator Archive DVD has been updated to include another year of the British Handheld and Portable Computer Club's Datafile Newsletter. The disk now covers 33 years of Datafile (1982 to 2014, totaling 7,300 pages) including the three issues from 2014; plus the Datafile index (providing sorts by Issue, Article title, Author, Document type and Calculator model) which has been extended to cover all 33 years and 4,584 entries. This disk includes virtually all issues of English-language HP calculator user publications going back to the original HP65 Users Club in 1974, plus the conference proceedings from all HP Calc conferences held in the U.S. back to the initial one in 1979.

For more information on obtaining a copy, please check here.

Thanks,
Jake
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Updated PPC HP Calc Archive DVD Available
Hello Jake,

This is fantastic, I will order an updated copy next week.
Thank you for keeping the PPC HP Calculator Archive DVD up to date, I use it daily.

I just looked at the "Hewlett-Packard Handheld/Palmtop Videos" section and the HHC 2015 is still not available.
Do you have an idea as to when it will be available ?

Best regards,

Sylvain
04-01-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Updated PPC HP Calc Archive DVD Available
(04-01-2016 03:26 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  I just looked at the "Hewlett-Packard Handheld/Palmtop Videos" section and the HHC 2015 is still not available.
Do you have an idea as to when it will be available ?

Best regards,

Sylvain

Uggh.....I have to get back to the editing. It is going to be a long struggle and I clearly should have completed it already, but life keeps getting in the way. Thanks for reminding me, though - this will be more motivation to get back to it.

Jake

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)