HP-27S Technical Manager
02-17-2016, 03:14 AM
HP-27S Technical Manager
I just picked up a HP-27S Technical Manager. I had seen the HP-27 Scientific but not the Technical Manager. I thought it might have been a promotion because it came with a HP-27S Scientific manual. The only information I have been able to find is from an old thread on the forum.
I was wondering if there is any new information?
I have a picture, but not a way of posting it.

http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/...ead=180989
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2016, 03:33 AM
RE: HP-27S Technical Manager
Prior to formal release, HP planned to market it titled the "Technical Manager"; they made some samples to show around, but changed their mind and it was labeled simply "Scientific" prior to final release. No doubt the unusual (but excellent!) mix of features led them to worry a bit about its success if they invented a new market segment with that label.

You probably have a pre-production prototype. What is the serial number on the back?

If you shrink the picture to less than 200KB, you can insert it as an attachment to your post. It's a bit unintuitive when you first try it, but it's not hard if you work at it. The odd thing is you can't see the attachment when you check the Preview, which confuses most people into thinking it isn't working.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)