What is the simplest way to convert an image for the Hp Prime?
04-20-2015, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 03:42 PM by Spybot.)
What is the simplest way to convert an image for the Hp Prime?
Hello Everyone!

Is there another way to convert an image to meet the size and format for the HP Prime calculator, other than "mViewer GX Creator", "PrimeComm" or "DIMGROBHelper"?.

I tried to convert a 1067 x 800px png image into a 320 x 240px one using "mViewer GX Creator", and "PrimeComm". The resulting files are veeeery large files though.

Using "DIMGROBHelper", it doesn't even work, I don't know if it is supposed to work on Windows 8.1.

Thank you.

Spybot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2015, 05:52 AM
RE: What is the simplest way to convert an image for the Hp Prime?
Quote:Is there another way to convert an image to meet the size and format for the HP Prime calculator, other than "mViewer GX Creator", "PrimeComm" or "DIMGROBHelper"?.
Nope, you listed the main options.

Quote:I tried to convert a 1067 x 800px png image into a 320 x 240px one using "mViewer GX Creator", and "PrimeComm". The resulting files are veeeery large files though.
Indeed, storing images inside Prime programs is even less efficient than storing images inside TI-Nspire OS < 3.6 Lua programs. See http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-3677.html for more detailed explanations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)