Adamation, Inc.
02-18-2015, 12:43 PM
Adamation, Inc.
Anyone recall the Adamation Company of Oakland CA?

I am wondering what happened to those guys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Adamation, Inc.
(02-18-2015 12:43 PM)John W Kercheval Wrote:  Anyone recall the Adamation Company of Oakland CA?

I am wondering what happened to those guys.

John,

Can you give us some hints?????

What did they make?
What is your interest in them?

When were they around????

As I have said before, I feel like I'm playing "Stump the Chumps" with your questions
that includes no other information.

I may well remember them, if I had some reference points to go by.
Then again, I might not.

But I do think a little more information might help you get a better response.

Otherwise, I'm just a Chump who is Stumped by your question.

Bill
02-19-2015, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2015 11:15 PM by Dave Frederickson.)
Yes, they were a provider of high-performance digital multimedia products for the BeOS. Image Elements and Audio Elements were some of their core products.

They now custom 3D print figurines. Both Adamation, Inc. and Adamation LLC were founded by Stephan Adams.

Smile
02-19-2015, 03:26 AM
(02-19-2015 12:23 AM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  Yes, they were a provider of high-performance digital multimedia products for the BeOS. Image Elements and Audio Elements were some of their core products.

They now custom 3D print figurines.

Smile

Thanks Dave. I saw that web site but knew John probably wasn't asking about 3D figures.

Talk about a company taking a turn - from high performance digital multimedia to 3D figures. There's probably more money in what they are doing now.

Bill
Smithville, NJ
02-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Bill: The 3D people are different. The original Adamation was run by two brothers William Adams & I cannot recall his brother's name. Out of Oakland.

Due diligence into William is yielding zero results. He had a big ego and I would think he would be easy to find.

No dice.

Thanks anyway!
02-20-2015, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 04:06 PM by Dave Frederickson.)
(02-20-2015 02:21 PM)John W Kercheval Wrote:  Bill: The 3D people are different. The original Adamation was run by two brothers William Adams & I cannot recall his brother's name. Out of Oakland.

Due diligence into William is yielding zero results. He had a big ego and I would think he would be easy to find.

No dice.

Thanks anyway!

That's what I thought. So, first the joke was on you, but then ...
(02-19-2015 12:23 AM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  Both Adamation, Inc. and Adamation LLC were founded by Stephan Adams.

so then it was on me, but now it's back on you. Smile
06-26-2017, 12:20 AM
Same people, same company name, different products.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)