Geometry App. is buggy
04-14-2024, 11:58 AM
Geometry App. is buggy
HP prime keeps restarting whenever a measured area of a shape in the Geometry App. is deleted. This bug is even found in the emulator. I created a circle in the Geometry App., and then the area of this circle is calculated. After that, I deleted the measured area statement at the top of the screen. The emulator crashed immediately. On the calculator, this causes a restart.

My HP Prime model is:
SW version: 2.1.14730
Hardware Version: D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2024, 07:47 PM
RE: Geometry App. is buggy
The measurement labels can be deleted from both the Num view and the Plot view. Are you referring to the issue of deleting a label from the Plot view (by holding the label and selecting "Delete" from the bottom menu) in this case?

Piotr Kowalewski
04-15-2024, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2024 06:04 AM by amindanial.)
Yes, deleting the label in Plot view by holding it and then selecting delete from the bottom menu.
04-15-2024, 05:27 AM
(04-15-2024 02:57 AM)amindanial Wrote:  Yes, deleting the label in Plot view by holding it and then selecting delete fron the bottom menu.

This issue only arises when you delete the label for the last entry in the Num view. When there are more entries in the Num view and the deleted label comes from a different entry than the last one, the problem does not occur. Nevertheless, this bug has already been fixed; we're just waiting for the new firmware release to enjoy these fixes. By the way, it's been over a year since the last firmware release (exactly two days ago) Sad

Piotr Kowalewski

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)