HP-75 I/O Utilities Solutions Book
03-29-2024, 10:48 PM
HP-75 I/O Utilities Solutions Book
Does anyone have a copy of the magnetic card that came with the HP-75 I/O Utilities Solutions Book? I have the book but no way to use it without the card. If you'd be willing, I could send you a blank card with postage and you could send me back the card recorded with the LEX file HPILCMDS.

Tom L
Cui bono?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2024, 12:58 AM
RE: HP-75 I/O Utilities Solutions Book
You have a PM!

Sylvain Côté
03-30-2024, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2024 02:07 AM by rprosperi.)
If you have a PIL-Box, I send you a LIF volume with that so you won't need an actual card.

If not, I can send you a card. Sylvain has offered, but being in Canada, it will cost more than is reasonable to send down.

Let me know after you chat with him. Pretty sure I still owe you for the $1 calculator you sent me years ago... Smile

--Bob Prosperi
03-30-2024, 02:35 AM
(03-30-2024 02:06 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  If you have a PIL-Box, I send you a LIF volume with that so you won't need an actual card.
If not, I can send you a card. Sylvain has offered, but being in Canada, it will cost more than is reasonable to send down.
Let me know after you chat with him. Pretty sure I still owe you for the $1 calculator you sent me years ago... Smile
Robert,
I gave him the LIF volume file, but unfortunately he does not have a PIL-Box yet.
I was about to offer him to send a mag card, but if you want to send him one, it will be less costly.
Sylvain

Sylvain Côté
03-30-2024, 02:38 AM
(03-30-2024 02:35 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  
(03-30-2024 02:06 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  If you have a PIL-Box, I send you a LIF volume with that so you won't need an actual card.
Robert,
I gave him the LIF volume file, but unfortunately he does not have a PIL-Box yet.
I was about to offer him to send a mag card, but if you want to send him one, it will be less costly.
Sylvain

Ok, got it!

Tom - please send me a PM with your address, I'll try to make a card this weekend to send you.

--Bob Prosperi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)