Question about plus42 stat
03-08-2024, 12:18 PM
Question about plus42 stat
Hey guys I have a question. I am trying to use stat in my plus42 and I am getting this size error message.
I wonder if anyone has seen this before?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Question about plus42 stat
https://thomasokken.com/free42/#size-error
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2024, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2024 01:30 PM by nickapos.)
(03-08-2024 12:28 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  https://thomasokken.com/free42/#size-error

Thank you very much Thomas. I tried posting at the google group but it’s not very mobile friendly. I don’t think I have modified this at all but I am getting this error in two iPhones.
It’s fixed now
03-08-2024, 01:41 PM
(03-08-2024 01:25 PM)nickapos Wrote:  I tried posting at the google group but it’s not very mobile friendly.

Google Groups does have some weird restrictions in their mobile interface! I can't seem to get to the admin functions at all from my phone, for one.

It is possible to post though, and to reply to posts... but you have to hold the phone in landscape orientation in order for the required buttons to appear.

(Every now and then the thought crosses my mind that I could set up phpBB on my web site, but then I would have to babysit that server, and that's a responsibility I really don't need. Google Groups is much nicer in that regard, but I won't deny that it has some annoying shortcomings.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2024, 06:05 PM
(03-08-2024 01:41 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  
(03-08-2024 01:25 PM)nickapos Wrote:  I tried posting at the google group but it’s not very mobile friendly.

Google Groups does have some weird restrictions in their mobile interface! I can't seem to get to the admin functions at all from my phone, for one.

It is possible to post though, and to reply to posts... but you have to hold the phone in landscape orientation in order for the required buttons to appear.

(Every now and then the thought crosses my mind that I could set up phpBB on my web site, but then I would have to babysit that server, and that's a responsibility I really don't need. Google Groups is much nicer in that regard, but I won't deny that it has some annoying shortcomings.)

Yeah no problem, normally I would use my laptop but I am in transit atm so I did not have access to a desktop browser.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)