MAXX Module news
04-01-2024, 09:31 PM
RE: MAXX Module news
Sylvain,

Please don't put my silly minor needs ahead of the multitudes waiting for the MAXX module.

Your help is greatly appreciated but please don't let me interfere with bigger things.

Thanks again,

Mike
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2024, 03:53 AM
(04-01-2024 07:37 PM)Monte Dalrymple Wrote:  Sylvain, no need to do that. I am trying to get the batch of 41CL boards ready right now anyway. I think I have fixed everything. Which issue are you referring to?
Switching to private emails.

(04-01-2024 09:31 PM)BitWiz Wrote:  Please don't put my silly minor needs ahead of the multitudes waiting for the MAXX module.
Your help is greatly appreciated but please don't let me interfere with bigger things.
No worries, it may take some time before I finish my how-to messages, but I will. Wink

Sylvain Côté
04-03-2024, 06:53 AM
The anticipation and high expectations on the MAXX module are well justified to say the least, hard to be patient on this case but well worth the wait. A full-scope testing is a serious effort, consider the breadth and reach of the beast and add to that the support for HP-IL, HEPAX and other advanced modules that bring their own dose of quirkiness... a slippery slope to say the least!

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)