Default Type of APP-Program source !
10-25-2023, 12:57 PM
Default Type of APP-Program source !
Hello all,

Some time ago, I had written a few applications that were all based on the function application. At the time, the program associated with the application (the first accessible from the Shift-Program menu: “NameApp (App)”) was always of type PPL.

Today I wanted to write a custom application based on the spreadsheet application, but I got nowhere, because the associated default program is now of type CAS. And I don't see any way to change its format...

Who can help me?

Thank you.

ps : HP prime G2 ver 2.1.14730
same on virtual prime

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2023, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2023 04:40 PM by Tyann.)
RE: Default Type of APP-Program source !
Bonjour
Oui c'est un bug qui devrait être corrigé dans la prochaine mise à jour.
En fait maintenant vous pouvez avoir plusieurs pages de code dans un même programme de différents type.
Editez le programme de l'application puis dans le menu 'Plus', sélectionnez 'Fichier' puis 'nouveau programme' et choisissez 'Type PPL' , ensuite vous pourrez supprimer le programme CAS.

Hello
Yes, it's a bug that should be corrected in the next update.
In fact now you can have several pages of code in the same program of different types.
Edit the application program then in the 'More' menu, select 'File' then 'New program' and choose 'Type PPL', then you can delete the CAS program.

Sorry for my english
10-25-2023, 08:25 PM
RE: Default Type of APP-Program source !
Merci Tyann pour cette réponse super réactive !

Thank you Tyann for this super responsive response!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)