HP41C with Rp Pico attached
02-19-2024, 04:39 PM
RE: HP41C with Rp Pico attached
(02-19-2024 01:05 PM)MeindertKuipers Wrote:  Hello all,

After some time of developing and debugging I am now happy to announce that I have HP-IL emulation up and running ...

Amazing job Meindert. Just as I've noted for Thomas' related project, this is really impressive, an amazing accomplishment. It's quite remarkable to have created a module/device that provides so many powerful and useful features, 41 users of all types will want and appreciate one of these, we look forward eagerly for updates and a hopeful announcement that it will be made available.

And of course thanks are also due for other contributors, principle among them: Andrew, Christoph, Jean-Francois, and Thomas! Such work is never done alone, so the work of prior giant contributors is important and due.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2024, 09:23 PM
Mindbogglingly cool.

Cheers,

PeterP
02-23-2024, 04:53 PM
(02-19-2024 04:39 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  41 users of all types will want and appreciate one of these, we look forward eagerly for updates and a hopeful announcement that it will be made available.
We really would!
Thanks to the team for all the research.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2024, 11:16 AM
(05-31-2023 06:27 AM)blackjetrock Wrote:  This is a project that I have been working on. It is a RP Pico sitting on the bus of an HP41C. It can trace the bus traffic and dump to USB and can also drive the bus and hence emulate a module or modules. It can also enter programs by pressing keys on the keyboard. There's a small OLED display that mirrors the LCD. It is very much a work in progress, so for instance, the entered programs aren't quite right and I've only emulated the MATH module.

https://github.com/blackjetrock/pico41.git

Andrew
Sniffing then extending an HP12C bus would make it interacting with the external world?

HP71 4TH/ASM & Multimod, HP41CV/X & Nov64d, PILBOX, HP-IL 821.62A & 64A & 66A, Deb11 64b-PC & PI2 3 4 w/ ILPER, VIDEO80, V41 & EMU71, DM41X, HP75D

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)