[WP 31S v1.2] Manual
07-18-2014, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 08:24 AM by walter b.)
[WP 31S v1.2] Manual
For better keeping track of the different topics, I've split up the previous thread. So here the WP 31S documentation will be covered from now on.

Please let me summarize the status as is:

The manual contains 143 pages full color, A5, spiral bound. It will look like this here (updated the picture):

[Image: attachment.php?aid=993]

Its price is 20 € / 28 US$ per piece. Shipping & handling add 5 € / 7 US$ (3 € within Germany). The manual is 99.95% complete today (nothing's ever really finished in this world of electronic editing Undecided).

According to my records, there are 20 orders for said manual so far (Sanjeev, Jonathan, Pauli, Silvain, and Bob; Günter, Jake, Hubert, Aurelio, and Mark H.; Eric R., Namir, Shawn, Marcus, everettr, BobVA, and Timan O.; Ernst, Harald, and Dave F.). Smile Please check.

I can send the data to the printer today but then the list is closed and any additional person interested has to queue for new (20 is the threshold). It may be nicer to wait for this weekend to pass by and start the print job then. I can also wait until some of you got your spiral bound WP 34S manuals ... I just want to get that job off my desk in the near future. So anybody who wants to hop on - that's your chance now to get it asap!

d:-)

Edit: Updated the picture.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2014, 07:59 AM
RE: [WP 31S v1.2] Manual
Hi Walter,

will you let us know when and how to pay?
Or did you already do that and I didn't spot it?

Regards,
Harald
07-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Hello Walter,

did You already send the wp31s manual to the printer?
If not, please add one for me.

Many thanks and sorry for beeing late!

Walter
another :-)
07-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Hello Walter,

if it's still possible, please put me on the list, too (for one copy).

I discovered the 31s project last week (but already flashed one for a colleague and one for myself, we are both excited), and found this thread only today.

Helmut
07-24-2014, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 07:46 PM by walter b.)
Hallo Helmut,

it's still possible, of course. I'll post it here when I close the list.
BTW, we're at 147 pages now.

According to my records now, there are 23 orders for said manual so far (Sanjeev, Jonathan, Pauli, Silvain, and Bob; Günter, Jake, Hubert, Aurelio, and Mark H.; Eric R., Namir, Shawn, Marcus, everettr, BobVA, and Tilman O.; Ernst, Harald, and Dave F.; Leonid, Dan (rdj), and Helmut).
07-24-2014, 08:54 PM
(07-24-2014 07:43 PM)walter b Wrote:  According to my records now, there are 23 orders for said manual so far (Sanjeev, Jonathan, Pauli, Silvain, and Bob; Günter, Jake, Hubert, Aurelio, and Mark H.; Eric R., Namir, Shawn, Marcus, everettr, BobVA, and Tilman O.; Ernst, Harald, and Dave F.; Leonid, Dan (rdj), and Helmut).

Walter, please make my request for 2 manuals.

Thanks

-Jonathan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2014, 07:21 AM
Hello Walter,

unfortunately I can't find me on the list for the ordered manuals.
So with one for me and the latest order from Jonathan there should
be 26 copies.

Walter
another :-(
07-26-2014, 09:41 PM
I expanded the statistical problem solving examples - so we're at 149 pages now.

07-27-2014, 07:28 AM
Please count me in for both wp31s and spiralbound wp34s
07-27-2014, 08:33 AM
Hi Walter,

Please put me on the list for one copy of both the WP 31S and WP 34S Owner's Manuals.

Thanking you in advance,

Hans
07-27-2014, 04:24 PM
Walter,
Please add my name to the list for a WP 31S manual.
Thank you,
Jeff

Dave - My mind is going - I can feel it.
07-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Updated subtotal of orders
We are at 28 orders for the WP 31S manual now (Sanjeev, Jonathan (2x), Pauli, Silvain, and Bob; Günter, Jake, Hubert, Aurelio, and Mark H.; Eric R., Namir, Shawn, Marcus, everettr, BobVA, and Tilman O.; Ernst, Harald, and Dave F.; Leonid, Dan (rdj), Walter (-whs-) and Helmut; RAPosthumus, Jeff O., and Hans K.). I want one myself, too Smile, so I'll start the ordering process for 30 manuals. In that course, I'll have to pay the printshop for the whole batch so I've to ask you to pay in advance.

Alas, my forum PM mailbox is at its limits. So the following rules apply:
  • I will not write again to those of you who got my data already with the WP 34S manual mailing action some weeks ago - you know the procedure: Please transfer the amount as stated in my post #1 above on the way you know. Please don't use forum mail in that course - you know my other mail address.
  • The other ones of you will get a PM very soon with the necessary details.
Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions.

07-29-2014, 05:50 AM
(07-28-2014 10:33 PM)walter b Wrote:  Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions.

Please repeat the per-manual cost and postage to the USA.

Thanks

-Jonathan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-29-2014, 06:07 PM
(07-28-2014 10:33 PM)walter b Wrote:  We are at 28 orders for the WP 31S manual now (Sanjeev, Jonathan (2x), Pauli, Silvain, and Bob; Günter, Jake, Hubert, Aurelio, and Mark H.; Eric R., Namir, Shawn, Marcus, everettr, BobVA, and Tilman O.; Ernst, Harald, and Dave F.; Leonid, Dan (rdj), Walter (-whs-) and Helmut; RAPosthumus, Jeff O., and Hans K.). I want one myself, too Smile, so I'll start the ordering process for 30 manuals. In that course, I'll have to pay the printshop for the whole batch so I've to ask you to pay in advance.

Alas, my forum PM mailbox is at its limits. So the following rules apply:
  • I will not write again to those of you who got my data already with the WP 34S manual mailing action some weeks ago - you know the procedure: Please transfer the amount as stated in my post #1 above on the way you know. Please don't use forum mail in that course - you know my other mail address.
  • The other ones of you will get a PM very soon with the necessary details.
Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions.

If I counted correctly, there is one spare 31s manual in the first batch.
May I use this last minute call to place my order on it?
07-29-2014, 07:51 PM
(07-29-2014 06:07 PM)Andreas Wrote:  May I use this last minute call to place my order on it?

Yes, you may. Smile You know the further procedure ... TIA

07-30-2014, 05:42 AM
(07-28-2014 10:33 PM)walter b Wrote:  ... so I'll start the ordering process for 30 manuals. In that course, I'll have to pay the printshop for the whole batch so I've to ask you to pay in advance.

Payment sent. Shipping address has been updated. Thank you!
Best regards,
Sylvain
07-31-2014, 04:56 PM
(07-28-2014 10:33 PM)walter b Wrote:  We are at 28 orders for the WP 31S manual now (Sanjeev, Jonathan (2x), Pauli, Silvain, and Bob; Günter, Jake, Hubert, Aurelio, and Mark H.; Eric R., Namir, Shawn, Marcus, everettr, BobVA, and Tilman O.; Ernst, Harald, and Dave F.; Leonid, Dan (rdj), Walter (-whs-) and Helmut; RAPosthumus, Jeff O., and Hans K.). I want one myself, too Smile, so I'll start the ordering process for 30 manuals. In that course, I'll have to pay the printshop for the whole batch so I've to ask you to pay in advance.

Payment to your banking account is on its way. Address is the same as for the manual for the 34S.

Günter
08-02-2014, 05:11 AM
FYI, I've started the print job for the 31S manuals yesterday. Still waiting for some payments but I'm confident they'll reach me soon.

08-03-2014, 10:00 AM
If I counted right all manuals in this batch were sold. So I report my interest in WP 31S if/when
new batch is set for ordering.

Also is there going to be electronic version of complete 1.2 manual? Doc folder at SourceForge seems to have only the preliminary owner's manual.
08-03-2014, 12:54 PM
(08-02-2014 05:11 AM)walter b Wrote:  FYI, I've started the print job for the 31S manuals yesterday. Still waiting for some payments but I'm confident they'll reach me soon.

Hi Walter,

Sorry for the delay. I just saw your PM with the details.
I can send payment using Paypal immediately. But since I am in Europe I guess you would prefer the money transfer to your bank account. But the BIC value is missing in your PM to me.
Should I use Paypal or bank account transfer?

Thanks.

Regards,
Ernst

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)