Apps with exclamation mark
06-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Apps with exclamation mark
Hello guys, I'm new here, my question is simple, my hp Prime functioned perfectly, I settled apps it simply, also put photos and pds, but a time for other apps pararm working and all I try to send not take over, an exclamation mark when I try to open them in the calculator appears and nothing else, how do I fix this?[/align]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Apps with exclamation mark
(06-11-2014 09:07 AM)Alefflord Wrote:  Hello guys, I'm new here, my question is simple, my hp Prime functioned perfectly, I settled apps it simply, also put photos and pds, but a time for other apps pararm working and all I try to send not take over, an exclamation mark when I try to open them in the calculator appears and nothing else, how do I fix this?

Programs sent via PrimeComm sometimes do that; you have to edit them, then exit the editor, before they will run. Or are you using HP's Connectivity Kit?

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2014, 04:14 PM
I'n using HP's Connectivity Kit, PrimeComm not send anything here, just the HP Connectivity Kit and anything shows this error, PDF, image or application. Please someone help me to resolve the period of evidence approach and I am in great need of my applications
06-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Images and pdfs are not supported files. If you are trying to send them they will not be sent, nor will the connkit open them. What are you trying to send from the supported calculator objects (those that are made by the calculator or emulator)?

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
06-12-2014, 05:39 PM
(06-11-2014 04:30 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  Images and pdfs are not supported files. If you are trying to send them they will not be sent, nor will the connkit open them. What are you trying to send from the supported calculator objects (those that are made by the calculator or emulator)?

I'm guessing he's referring to the mViewer method of converting pdf to "hp prime's format". It's happened to me before. I could read this pdf at home, and when I needed it most (will not say where lol), an exclamation mark showed up instead of being able to run the program.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)