HP 75 Data Communication Pac - Manual
06-05-2014, 11:52 PM
HP 75 Data Communication Pac - Manual
I recently acquired a rom module for the HP 75C/D, the 00075-15035 Data Communication Pac module.
Unfortunately it came without any documentation. Although the QRG for that module is on its way ( scheduled for the next version of the museum DVDs ), I would prefer the full manual by far, of course.

Anyone out there who has got the manual?
If he would be ready to borrow me the manual, I would:
- accept the costs for shipping and pay an adequate lending fee
- provide securities ( deposit )
- if desired I will offer the copy to the museum.

( Of course I would also be happy to buy the manual, but I suppose that the probability to find a seller is close to zero ).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: HP 75 Data Communication Pac - Manual
(06-05-2014 11:52 PM)Michael Fehlhammer Wrote:  I recently acquired a rom module for the HP 75C/D, the 00075-15035 Data Communication Pac module.
Unfortunately it came without any documentation. Although the QRG for that module is on its way ( scheduled for the next version of the museum DVDs ), I would prefer the full manual by far, of course.

( Of course I would also be happy to buy the manual, but I suppose that the probability to find a seller is close to zero ).

It looks like Michael is in Germany.

If anyone living on the "Terribly Backwards" side of the Atlantic Ocean (USA) has a copy of this manual and wishes to avoid the hassle of international shipping, I would be glad to provide the same assurances for the privilege of scanning this manual so it can be distributed and included in a future release of the MoHPC DVD.

With all the advances provided by the PIL-Box, this information would be invaluable for those of us still fond of the HP-75.

Ceci n'est pas une signature.
06-06-2014, 03:32 AM
RE: HP 75 Data Communication Pac - Manual
(06-06-2014 01:04 AM)Mark Hardman Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 11:52 PM)Michael Fehlhammer Wrote:  I recently acquired a rom module for the HP 75C/D, the 00075-15035 Data Communication Pac module.

It looks like Michael is in Germany.

If anyone living on the "Terribly Backwards" side of the Atlantic Ocean (USA) has a copy of this manual and wishes to avoid the hassle of international shipping, I would be glad to provide the same assurances for the privilege of scanning this manual so it can be distributed and included in a future release of the MoHPC DVD.

With all the advances provided by the PIL-Box, this information would be invaluable for those of us still fond of the HP-75.

I have been searching for this manual and the QRG for quite some time.

I am located in Quebec and I offer the same service as Michael and Mark if the owner of the manual comes from Canada.

Sylvain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)