Good news! HP-Prime on sale in TAS Spain to the whole wold!
06-04-2014, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 06:53 AM by jebem.)
Good news! HP-Prime on sale in TAS Spain to the whole wold!
Since at least one month ago, the asking prices for a HP-Prime dropped 50% in South Europe.
The buy it now price in TAS Spain is just below the 100 Euro mark. I paid 150 Euro for mine just 4 months ago.
There is even a seller that is auctioning for just 1 Euro as a start value and no reserve!
http://www.ebay.es/itm/CALCULADORA-HP-PR...9e5&_uhb=1

So this is you last chance to acquire one of the last original NW series (revision A hardware). Do it now before you can only get the new G8 series and then it will be too late to have this nice item in your collection.

P.S.- if you understand Spanish look to the remark on the possibility to see wireless connect ion on this NW series... it is obviously wrong but the seller is not aware of that - he just is advertising what he was told by others.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 07:34 AM by eried.)
RE: Good news! HP-Prime on sale in TAS Spain to the whole wold!
That seller will be screwed if some buyer claims false advertising. Ebay is usually very strict with these claims and trust issues in general.

I got mine at about $123+($27 s&h) USD, pretty cheap considering that the stores here ask for about $210 USD.

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Greets to all from Spain, this is my first post in the forum.

I have spent several days comparing prices in Spain, ebay and other stores, and the price is always between 100 and 165 €.

At the end I decided this one on ebay

http://www.ebay.es/itm/Calculadora-Grafi...1541213040

This seller was the only one who accept paypal, most they dont.

I have not checked what hardware version it is, but really happy with my new purchase and of course with the final price.

Of course, this is not publicity.... only my experince.
06-07-2014, 11:40 AM
(06-07-2014 09:57 AM)tecnovelez Wrote:  I have not checked what hardware version it is [...]
Apparently the new revision isn't in the wild yet, so it will be one with a broken USB, erm ... sorry, a collector's item, that is.
06-07-2014, 12:12 PM
(06-07-2014 11:40 AM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  ... it will be one with a broken USB, erm ... sorry, a collector's item, that is.

Big Grin Great! But sorry, I won't buy that flat but large ... hmmh ... battleship nevertheless (or -more).

d:-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)