Handbook_of_Electronic_Design_and_Analysis_Procedures_Using_Programmable_Calculators
10-18-2022, 10:52 PM
Handbook_of_Electronic_Design_and_Analysis_Procedures_Using_Programmable_Calculators
Hi at all,
this is the pdf of the book I own "Handbook_of_Electronic_Design_and_Analysis_Procedures_Using_Programmable_Calcula​tors (HP-67/97 / T59) I hope it will be useful to some of you !!
https://ethw.org/w/images/4/46/Handbook_...lators.pdf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2022, 11:48 PM
RE: Handbook_of_Electronic_Design...........
Please check, the PDF file is not in this link
Pedro
10-19-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Handbook_of_Electronic_Design_and_Analysis_Procedures_Using_Programmable_Calculators
Found it by searching the site: https://ethw.org/w/images/4/46/Handbook_...lators.pdf
10-19-2022, 01:49 PM
For whatever reason MyBB inserts a ZERO WIDTH SPACE character (UTF-8: 0xE2 0x80 0x8B) into long urls.
This character then gets url-encoded into %E2%80%8B which has to be removed manually before using the link:

…/Handbook_of_Electronic_Design_and_Analysis_Procedures_Using_Programmable_Calcula​%E2%80%8Btors.pdf

Or then use an URL-shortener: https://tinyurl.com/2p8pt7k5

BTW: This also happens with a proper hyperlink: Handbook of Electronic Design and Analysis Procedures Using Programmable Calculators

Thanks for providing the link to the book.
At a first glance it looks very interesting.
10-19-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: Handbook_of_Electronic_Design_and_Analysis
Thomas, this link works for me, the other one no:https://ethw.org/w/images/4/46/Handbook_of_Electronic_Design_and_Analysis_Procedures_Using_Programmable_Calcula​tors.pdf
Thanks,
Pedro
10-20-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Handbook_of_Electronic_Design_and_Analysis_Procedures_Using_Programmable_Calculators
Thank you!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2022, 10:11 PM
Thanks everyone for fixing the link!
Paolo
10-21-2022, 08:04 AM
Almost all of the programs in the book were written for the HP-67/97. The Introduction goes into quite a bit of detail on the differences between programming on the HP-67/97 and the TI-59 so you could rewrite the programs for the TI-59. There are also a few example programs provided for the TI-59 to assist you if you wanted to do this.

While this book lacks a Table of Contents, it has an excellent Index, Bibliography of references and a list of abbreviations. Although I cannot find a copyright date, it appears to have been written around 1978-1979. It would have been interesting to see a second edition with the programs written to take advantage of features of the HP-41C. I suspect the availability of affordable personal computers coming around this time might have made these programs/solutions more suitable for that platform, assuming portability was not a major factor. I remember buying my first computer, an Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P, in 1979 for around $350. With a modulator and an existing small B/W TV set as a display, that was only a bit more than the base HP-41C cost.

Just scanning through this book, the programs appear to be very well documented with program listings, flowcharts, illustrations of the equations involved, theory of the problems and solution examples. Altogether I find it a very impressive book.

Thank you plore90 for providing this!
10-23-2022, 10:01 PM
(10-21-2022 08:04 AM)Steve Simpkin Wrote:  Almost all of the programs in the book were written for the HP-67/97. The Introduction goes into quite a bit of detail on the differences between programming on the HP-67/97 and the TI-59 so you could rewrite the programs for the TI-59. There are also a few example programs provided for the TI-59 to assist you if you wanted to do this.

While this book lacks a Table of Contents, it has an excellent Index, Bibliography of references and a list of abbreviations. Although I cannot find a copyright date, it appears to have been written around 1978-1979. It would have been interesting to see a second edition with the programs written to take advantage of features of the HP-41C. I suspect the availability of affordable personal computers coming around this time might have made these programs/solutions more suitable for that platform, assuming portability was not a major factor. I remember buying my first computer, an Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P, in 1979 for around $350. With a modulator and an existing small B/W TV set as a display, that was only a bit more than the base HP-41C cost.

Just scanning through this book, the programs appear to be very well documented with program listings, flowcharts, illustrations of the equations involved, theory of the problems and solution examples. Altogether I find it a very impressive book.

Thank you plore90 for providing this!

Thanks Steve
12-05-2022, 09:50 PM
Thank-you for sharing it!!
02-18-2023, 05:43 PM
I had to use a Google Search for the title, and then the book becomes available.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)