PM inbox full
02-15-2019, 01:18 PM
PM inbox full
With the last PM I have received the storage use for my PMs has gone up to 100%.
I now have deleted about 20% of my messages, but it remains at 100%. Any Idea why that might be the case?

Cheers,
Harald
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: PM inbox full
(02-15-2019 01:18 PM)Harald Wrote:  With the last PM I have received the storage use for my PMs has gone up to 100%.
I now have deleted about 20% of my messages, but it remains at 100%. Any Idea why that might be the case?

Cheers,
Harald

When you 'delete' messages, they are actually only moved to a trash/deleted folder, not really removed. You have to select the trash/deleted folder on the left side, then once again select the messages and delete them again (aka 'empty the trash').

--Bob Prosperi
02-15-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: PM inbox full
(02-15-2019 01:39 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(02-15-2019 01:18 PM)Harald Wrote:  With the last PM I have received the storage use for my PMs has gone up to 100%.

Cheers,
Harald

When you 'delete' messages, they are actually only moved to a trash/deleted folder, not really removed. You have to select the trash/deleted folder on the left side, then once again select the messages and delete them again (aka 'empty the trash').

Oops, that was a bit silly of me. Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)