[FREE + SHIPPING] beaten down HP 71B
12-25-2018, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2018 09:26 PM by megarat.)
[FREE + SHIPPING] beaten down HP 71B
Howdy and happy holidays.

I'm in the process of thinning the herd, and I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in this road-worn '84 HP 71B that somehow crossed my path.

This pocket computer has lived a hard life in the surveying field. In addition to its blasted exterior, it suffered from some serious battery corrosion and now it will only work with a power adapter (not included). But that said, while I didn't test every possible input port, it seems to work just fine. All the keys function, and the LCD (in spite of some apparent moisture penetration) works fine as well. It has neither bells or whistles, just the unit as pictured. It does have all port covers/plugs except the bezel for the card reader.

I'm offering this free for the cost of shipping. I'm based in the PNW, USA, so domestic shipping will likely be US$5-10. International transactions are welcome, but mind that shipping will be more expensive. Be warned that it may take me a week or so to get the unit shipped, thanks to my holiday schedule.

[Image: DSC07886.JPG]

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Thanks for reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: [FREE + SHIPPING] beaten down HP 71B
And 10 minutes later, I've already been contacted by a potential new owner, so please consider this 71B as unavailable. If this transaction falls through, I'll post a new message saying so.
12-31-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: [FREE + SHIPPING] beaten down HP 71B
(12-25-2018 09:40 PM)megarat Wrote:  … potential new owner … this 71B as unavailable ….
PM sent, thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)