Many old HP calc programs
12-05-2018, 02:27 AM
Many old HP calc programs
Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

For years I hosted these on my server neko.com, making them available through FTP. A massive server crash revealed that Time Machine had silently failed long ago, so my backups were useless.

Recently I had someone ask if I still had copies of these programs. No, I didn't, I said; my scans were gone and I'd shipped the originals back to Gene.

However, today I was looking in my long unused DropBox account and guess what I found? Enjoy 358 megabytes' worth of HP-65, 67/97, and 41 programs, as well as some miscellaneous "other HP and TI" stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uwiwxry87xddy...s.zip?dl=0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2018, 02:30 AM
RE: Many old HP calc programs
Excellent! Thank you.

By the way, THIS project which Dave very unselfishly spent a lot of time on, was how I first met online Dave back in 2002-2003?

He then came to San Jose to his first HHC and has been coming nearly ever since.
12-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Thank you very much David.
Now there's another backup, just in case... ;)

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2018, 03:44 PM
(12-05-2018 07:01 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Thank you very much David.
Now there's another backup, just in case... Wink

Thank you.
And there's another backup about Smile

Esben
28s, 35s, 49G+, 50G, Prime G2 HW D, SwissMicros DM42, DM32, WP43 Pilot
Elektronika MK-52 & MK-61
12-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Thank you thank you thank you Dave!!
12-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Okay, let's see if this works ....

HP Calc Programs.zip.torrent
HP Calc Programs.torrent

— Ian Abbott
12-07-2018, 07:31 PM
(12-05-2018 02:27 AM)dramsey Wrote:  Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

For years I hosted these on my server neko.com, making them available through FTP. A massive server crash revealed that Time Machine had silently failed long ago, so my backups were useless.

Recently I had someone ask if I still had copies of these programs. No, I didn't, I said; my scans were gone and I'd shipped the originals back to Gene.

However, today I was looking in my long unused DropBox account and guess what I found? Enjoy 358 megabytes' worth of HP-65, 67/97, and 41 programs, as well as some miscellaneous "other HP and TI" stuff.

Many thanks, Dave.

John
12-08-2018, 09:00 PM
(12-05-2018 02:27 AM)dramsey Wrote:  Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

Christmas came early! Thank you!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2018, 11:43 PM
(12-05-2018 02:30 AM)Gene Wrote:  Excellent! Thank you.

By the way, THIS project which Dave very unselfishly spent a lot of time on, was how I first met online Dave back in 2002-2003?

He then came to San Jose to his first HHC and has been coming nearly ever since.
Many thanks for the program collection, especially to who made the scanning job, a lot of time consuming work (202 programs for HP67/97). My statistics of the contents is:
BIORITHM= 1
CALENDARS= 6
CURVES= 1
CYPHER= 2
GAMES= 169
GEOMETRY= 1
MATH= 18
METEOS= 2
MISCELANEOUS= 1
STAT= 1
A strong tendency to games is appreciated. Pedro

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)