FS: HP Prime Advanced CAS Graphing Calculator in Beautiful Condition - £80
10-30-2018, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2018 09:06 PM by UK_ Engineer.)
FS: HP Prime Advanced CAS Graphing Calculator in Beautiful Condition - £80
Hello,

I'm selling my HP Prime Graphing Calculator which is in perfect condition. I bought it for university but didn't get the chance to fully use it so I am now selling it on to a new owner :-) It comes with the charging adapter, machine to machine connection lead, all of the instruction manuals and the CD.

The calculator itself is in perfect condition and has no scratches on the screen whatsoever. There is a single small scratch on the black outer case from carrying it in my bag but you have to look closely to even see it (see pictures.) Even though I have hardly used this calculator I have always kept the battery charged so it works like new and the battery life is very long.

I am from the U.K. Liverpool so if you live locally you are welcome to come and see the calculator for yourself to see if it is the one you want or I can post if neccessary. I have a selection of quite rare Casio calculators that I am also looking to sell as well so please keep an eye out in classifieds over the next week or two.

I was looking for around £80 but will consider offers :-)

If you have any questions please reply to this post or email me at benwilliams@protonmail.com

Thank you!! :-D

[Image: 20181030-175530.jpg]

[Image: 20181030-175722.jpg]

[Image: 20181030-182250.jpg]

[Image: 20181030-182129.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: FS: HP Prime Advanced CAS Graphing Calculator in Beautiful Condition - £80
Hello, I am also open to reasonable offers! Thanks :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)