Request to HP Prime Team
08-28-2018, 01:25 AM
Request to HP Prime Team
I think that the solver of equations could be made a little more capacity to be able to store 20 or 30 equations quickly, because currently its capacity is for 10 equations only, and yes, I know that you can clone the application and rename it but it is somewhat tedious and slow out of one solver and enter the other, or remember in which of the solvers is the equation that one searches quickly, it might be more practical to look for the equation that is needed in one place.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Request to HP Prime Team
I also agree, plus the variables M0, L0, etc. they must be at least 20, to have a bank of examples in a class or event presentation.
08-28-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Request to HP Prime Team
(08-28-2018 01:25 AM)math7 Wrote:  I think that the solver of equations could be made a little more capacity to be able to store 20 or 30 equations quickly, because currently its capacity is for 10 equations only, and yes, I know that you can clone the application and rename it but it is somewhat tedious and slow out of one solver and enter the other, or remember in which of the solvers is the equation that one searches quickly, it might be more practical to look for the equation that is needed in one place.

Since there's a HUUUUUUGE amount of RAM available
I also suggest adding E10 to E99 and F10 to F99.
AND
that E0, F0 (L0, M0, G0, ...) are at the beginning ... not after E99 | F99
AND
that all those old HP 38G series limits of recursion, etc.
are immediately lifted up to 31 bit limit of 2147483648 minus 1
LET THE USER CHOOSE

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)