Got a new Prime today
04-20-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Got a new Prime today
I succumbed to temptation and got myself a new Prime. Seeing the old and new one side by side is a difference like night and day.

Now what to do with the spare Prime? Donate it to the nearby high school, sell it on ebay, keep it in my backpack (it's a running joke in the family that I feel underdressed if I leave the house without a physical graphing calculator), or keep it around until there's a WP-PrimeS...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2018, 02:57 PM
(04-20-2018 12:34 PM)moonbeam Wrote:  I succumbed to temptation and got myself a new Prime. Seeing the old and new one side by side is a difference like night and day.

Now what to do with the spare Prime? Donate it to the nearby high school, sell it on ebay, keep it in my backpack (it's a running joke in the family that I feel underdressed if I leave the house without a physical graphing calculator), or keep it around until there's a WP-PrimeS...

When NewRPL for Prime is available, you could install it on the older Prime to test it before committing your newer one.

Tom L

DM42 SN: 00025 (Beta)
SN: 00221 (Production)
04-20-2018, 05:30 PM
(04-20-2018 02:57 PM)toml_12953 Wrote:  When NewRPL for Prime is available, you could install it on the older Prime to test it before committing your newer one.

Totally :-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)