Row dissapeared from spreadsheet
03-02-2018, 07:30 AM
Row dissapeared from spreadsheet
Hello,
I'am quite new to using HP Prime's Spreadsheet app and I've recently needed to work with the calculator in physics lab class an I've found out that my calculator doesn't have row number 9. It just goes 8 and then 10. Can I fix it somehow? It's really annoying. Thanks for help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: Row dissapeared from spreadsheet
(03-02-2018 07:30 AM)damib Wrote:  Hello,
I'am quite new to using HP Prime's Spreadsheet app and I've recently needed to work with the calculator in physics lab class an I've found out that my calculator doesn't have row number 9. It just goes 8 and then 10. Can I fix it somehow? It's really annoying. Thanks for help.

Hi Friend,

Press [Apps] and using the cursor buttons (4 direcction circle) only select Spreadsheet, then tap on Reset menu option.

Best regards!!
josephec
03-03-2018, 02:57 AM
RowHeight(9):=16

At some point you pinched the size down, and it is quite tricky to get it back up again. It is a problem we mean to resolve next time we can touch the UI in there.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
03-05-2018, 06:09 AM
Hello,

Pinch mean that you can change a row/col size. All the way up (or down in this case) to 0.
They are 2 ways to fix it.
1: using the RowHeight / ColWidth functions
2: do a Select from the the row/cols just before to the row/col just after the row that disapeared. Then do a new pinch/extend and all 3 row/cols will be resized. Making the hidden one reapear.

Cyrille

Although I work for the HP calculator group, the views and opinions I post here are my own. I do not speak for HP.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)