Most common calculators in the forum?
01-10-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: Most common calculators in the forum?
(01-10-2018 07:59 PM)pier4r Wrote:  Also I am losing one auction after another one ebay, even if it seems that people throw away for little money a lot of functional wonderful objects (casio, ti, hp, etc..), there is always someone looking like me on the same object and snatching it at the last moment when I don't look.

Snipers, we are. :D

(01-10-2018 07:59 PM)pier4r Wrote:  So far: a fx5800p lost, two 50g lost, 2 voyager ti200 lost, three 9860 are still open. There was a 48gII but I was not convinced I could use it. A 48 G for crumbs too, what a pity. I did not pick it because once again I was not sure I could employ it for real. There are plenty of TI and casio (most common worldwide I think), really it is heartbreaking.

You just need to decide how much you are willing to pay for each item, beforehand, and not deviate from that. For some peculiar items you may set apart a small percentage more than your max amount.
If you win, you are within your budget, if you loose... oh well, who cares: it's not in your league.

(01-10-2018 07:59 PM)pier4r Wrote:  Heartbreaking because I guess for each object sold on ebay there are thousands working objects (calculators or what not) unsold and trashed.

C'mon, you alone can't save the world!
United we stand, divided we fall: there's always some of us outbidding you only to take care of his/her own new puppy. ;)

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
That the truth be told - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Dave Frederickson - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: Most common calculators in the forum? - Massimo Gnerucci - 01-10-2018 08:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)