Most common calculators in the forum?
01-10-2018, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2018 08:06 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Most common calculators in the forum?
I did not forget the thread (aside from the fact that the post themselves are great, a summary like the one in the first post, though, helps).

The problem is that I am having other priorities and I am also thinking to pass convent the first post data in monospaced text, so:
Code:
 code
to improve the readability.

Also I am losing one auction after another one ebay, even if it seems that people throw away for little money a lot of functional wonderful objects (casio, ti, hp, etc..), there is always someone looking like me on the same object and snatching it at the last moment when I don't look.

So far: a fx5800p lost, two 50g lost, 2 voyager ti200 lost, three 9860 are still open. There was a 48gII but I was not convinced I could use it. A 48 G for crumbs too, what a pity. I did not pick it because once again I was not sure I could employ it for real. There are plenty of TI and casio (most common worldwide I think), really it is heartbreaking.

Heartbreaking because I guess for each object sold on ebay there are thousands working objects (calculators or what not) unsold and trashed.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
That the truth be told - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Dave Frederickson - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: Most common calculators in the forum? - pier4r - 01-10-2018 07:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)