Most common calculators in the forum?
12-02-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Most common calculators in the forum?
I acquired a "like new" 33S around two years ago from a well-known Polish seller in eBay, just to complement my two 35S units (the best looking machine in recent years), and more recently also got a used 30S which have a case format that looks similar to the 33S.
Not to mention my two other more traditional but powerful 32SII units acquired longer time ago that sit next to my 42S acquired as "like new" condition a few years ago when i did win the lottery and could afford it.
Of course i had to acquire the little and cheap 10S+ to go side by side with the not so cheap but really excellent 10bII+ "do-it-all" unit (even featuring a I/O interface allowing to flash it to do something else if you know how), joining my other older equally cheap nice looking and robust body 300s+ unit.

Sorry for this introduction, but as we are here comparing who has what, and despite my poor performance (as a collector), I felt that it was my obligation to join in a little here as well. Tongue

Indeed the 33S uses a unique cosmetics among the HP machines I know.
I don't like it at all. However, i recognize that this unique style may increase its market value even more in the next years, which can only be a good thing.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
That the truth be told - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Dave Frederickson - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: Most common calculators in the forum? - jebem - 12-02-2017 10:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)