Most common calculators in the forum?
11-30-2017, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 08:55 PM by lemontea.)
RE: Most common calculators in the forum?
I know many people are generally interested in vintage electronics, and more specifically in vintage electronic calculators/computers. I probably am in that category, but on a more practical level, if I think back to my original impetus for trying to find HP calculators on eBay, the most pressing and urgent need that I had to satisfy was to find an RPN scientific calculator! (I only had my 11C at the time and was always worried it would stop working or be misplaced.)

Now, in 2017, we have many more options and my feeling of urgency (and worry!) is considerably less, almost non-existent now, particularly with SwissMicros producing great products (I don't consider them to be recreations or copies of HP products. I think they are much improved modern products that have a heritage linked back to the golden HP years, and in the future SwissMicros probably will be as legendary as how we consider pre-Agilent/pre-Keysight HP nowadays, in the area of RPN calculators, especially the HP-style implementations of RPN).

(PS - regarding virtual 41 software, the best is i41CX on the iPhone/iPad platform. Saying it is the best is an understatement. Even the printer paper and ink color are carefully and accurately done.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most common calculators in the forum? - lemontea - 11-30-2017 08:53 PM
That the truth be told - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Dave Frederickson - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 11:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)