Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
11-15-2017, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 09:45 AM by lschroeder1947.)
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
(11-07-2017 04:25 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  If you desire to test an iOS or Android version, please communicate to calcbeta@hp.com with your email ID and type of app store. We can add you in and you will receive a notice for the app when available in the future.

Tim and the developers, thanks for all your work. I have submitted a request to test the app versions. I purchased the Windows 10 and Android Pro app. Have been using iOS Lite version and Windows 10 Free version as well as the physical calculator and pc virtual software.

Have the beta pc Connectivity Kit and beta virtual software installed. Beside a Samsung Tablet I installed the Android version on a Chromebook with Google Play with iOS version installed on a iPhone, iPad mini. and iPad Pro.

HP has the bases covered. Thanks to the forums members, their help with the public beta allow the developers to make this platform be an even better world class tool.

A few suggestion for the app versions. Let the enter key on keyboard on Android (Bluetooth) and Chromebook work with the command line.

Since more and more Chromebooks are enabled with Google Play allow the HP Prime Pro version to communicate with the HP Connectivity Kit. Chromebooks have an extra Wifi layer for Android apps that seems to block the HP Prime Pro communications.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED] - lschroeder1947 - 11-15-2017 09:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)