Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
11-09-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
(11-09-2017 05:34 PM)Tim Roche Wrote:  Salvo, I have the firmware files in /Users/username/Document/HP Connectivity Kit/Firmware, as you indicate.

My calc displays
  • Memory: 17.61 MB
  • Storage: 160.30 MB
at Info inquiry.

When you had to do something, that something was to delete content from Memory?

hi Tim,
in my case (with old FW, however) there was a real problem in the disk, so I had Memory about 15 MB, Storage 0 (yes, zero, strange...), the FW apparently update but obviously it went nowhere in effect, so I formatted the disk and now I have about: Memory 15 MB and Storage 195 MB and the new FW installed well with "new method" selected in CK.
I hope that your storage be ok and in this case the problem is not there, otherwise you could make a backup (in the computer non in calc), format the disk, reinstall FW, reinstall backup and all should work better. However, I repeat, the issue could not be in the storage integrity...
Has someone else had issue with the FW installation? Could he/she control how much Memory/Storage has, please?

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED] - salvomic - 11-09-2017 05:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)