Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
11-09-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
(11-09-2017 03:55 AM)Tim Roche Wrote:  Installed 12951 Connectivity Kit and Virtual Calculator on my Win 10 laptop, without a hiccup. Also downloaded the firmware update for my rev A calculator.... Initiated the Update Calculator option from the Connectivity Kit and the process seemed to go without a hitch, but after it had finished the calculator's firmware still shows it to be the previously installed release (12066). The CK confirms this by opening the Update Calculator dialogue.

So I am wondering what I did wrong and how I might remedy it.

(11-09-2017 07:45 AM)akmon Wrote:  ...
Are you sure you have inserted the rom in the correct folder? I mean in Documents -> Hp connectivity kit -> ROMs. If you don´t do that the app takes the old ROM inserted in that folder.

Thank your for this beta firmware, I´m going to do some tests of how it works.

/Users/username/Document/HP Connectivity Kit/Firmware here ...
However, Tim Roche, please, control the free memory: Shift-B (Mem) and then "Info" (both Memory and Storage); as I had a similar problem, and that time was the Storage not enough, so I had to do something... If Storage is ok, ignore my hint.

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED] - salvomic - 11-09-2017 08:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)