Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
11-08-2017, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 09:39 PM by salvomic.)
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
(11-08-2017 08:54 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  Only the name. If you try it now, it pops up an error and doesn't compile your program source.

In SolarSystem there were 1-2 that were something like 35/36 chars long from memory.

thank you.
In fact by me the problem was only with Solar System (and 35 chars are also "too long to read", hi) that gave also problem with the Catalog.

Astrolab 4.1 main program is running now in my calc and in emulator and I'm testing it to find other eventual issues (as my Effemeridi program). For now no crashes or slowness noted. If I'll find other problems I write in the forum...
For now Program check doesn't present errors. But when Marcel will release a new version all will be better Smile

EDIT: I tried to install Solar System again: after the installation Catalog in too slow to start, and then it seems to be "sticked" on top; removing Solar System (but not Astrolab itself) all become ok.
Solar System is based on Geometry and when plot some ellipses it has effect on Catalog (and Vars list) as Geometry itself...

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED] - salvomic - 11-08-2017 09:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)