What to do with my Collection?
11-11-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: What to do with my Collection?
(11-11-2017 05:55 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 02:15 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  He has successfully reprogram the module and has posted his pictures on the HP-41 French users group site here

When I opened the webpage, Chrome offered to translate the page, so I clicked the button and was surprised to find that Google does a very good job at translating the website. Anybody know if Google Translate will translate a response to a post?

Dave

Het lijkt er niet op. Ik heb het zojuist geprobeerd, door de taal van mijn iPhone op Nederlands te zetten, en dan deze pagina in Chrome te openen. Chrome bood aan de pagina in het Nederlands te vertalen, en ik zei ja, en de pagina werd vertaald. Toen klikte ik op Quote om op jouw bericht te antwoorden, en in het tekstvak verscheen jouw bericht in het Engels. Zo te zien vertaalt Chrome de inhoud van tekstvakken niet. Ik probeer nu daadwerkelijk iets te posten, waarvan de eerste helft in het Nederlands en de tweede in het Engels.

It would appear not. I just tried it by setting the language of my iPhone to Dutch, and then opened this page in Chrome. Chrome offered to translate the page to Dutch, and I said yes, and the page was translated. Then I clicked Quote to reply to your post, and in the message composition box, your post was shown in English. It looks like Chrome leaves text editing boxes alone. Now I'll try to actually post something, the first half of which is in Dutch and the second in English.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What to do with my Collection? - PeterP - 10-24-2017, 05:00 PM
RE: What to do with my Collection? - Gene - 10-25-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: What to do with my Collection? - Thomas Okken - 11-11-2017 08:48 PM
RE: What to do with my Collection? - hth - 11-23-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: What to do with my Collection? - DanM - 07-18-2018, 03:17 PM
RE: What to do with my Collection? - DanM - 07-18-2018, 06:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)