Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
12-08-2017, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2017 11:39 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(12-08-2017 11:29 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  As you have reorganized some folders, how will this affect downloading this new version "on top of" the prior up-to-date version? I presume the folders will be duplicated, old copies w/contents where they were before, and another copy where they are now located, with all the material in those folders having to be downloaded again?

Thanks for continuing to update the collection pier4r.

Unfortunately yes. Torrent is not able to recognize that the files are the same (I think, actually through md5 it could be able to do it, like emule does it).

My tip is always the same: download the metadata, stop the torrent, check the files you want to collect, start the torrent and pick only the files you need.

Also: leave the torrent running if possible, otherwise the idea of "p2p reliance" is gone.

@about the "thanks". You're welcome. What I realized with this and other topics is that also here (as many other communities) people are skeptic and one has to go through the skepticism alone to then finally be able to let the others see a bit of the utility of the idea. Not that I claim that a person (me in this case) has always somewhat useful ideas, rather I claim that some may not that bad and could be better not to discard them too soon.

Still I miss input from the community about what to include but thanks to other discussions and links, slowly I am finding what to include thanks to the threads developed by this community.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 12-08-2017 11:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)