Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
06-02-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(06-02-2022 07:19 PM)pier4r Wrote:  So actually the 201805 data could be left on its own (I hope the attachments are there too on the formatte version!)

Not only are all your attached media included in there, but I also made an effort to find others that were missing, using the Wayback Machine and other sources, to have as complete of an archive as possible.

If you decide to do a newer snapshot of this forum, please let me know and I will try to update my copy after processing all the files.

(06-02-2022 07:19 PM)pier4r Wrote:  Eric many thanks that you donated 200 GB in upload for those collections! I remember I myself (the original source!) gave around 30 GB and not more. There are some torrents here https://www.hpcalc.org/torrents/ that on my previous system (the stable one) got much more data in output that the torrents I cared for. In particular hpcalc.org (although there was another peer that blasted be out of the way, I believe that was Eric himself. I could just give 300 Mb and then the client were already done and happy)

It's unlikely it was me providing that much bandwidth. I only have a 5 Mbps connection to the Internet, which I pay US$90/month for, despite living near the center of one of the biggest cities in America -- thank you so much Comcast for giving me all the benefits of a monopoly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - Eric Rechlin - 06-02-2022 08:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)