newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
09-02-2017, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 02:04 AM by The Shadow.)
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-08-24]
(09-01-2017 06:38 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  Sorry, I'm not following. If you want PROG so that it doesn't act as a variable just use { { "PROG" << PROG >> } }, no need to add empty programs, or even keycodes.

While that doesn't quite do what I want, I found something else that does - I was misunderstanding something about how the format works. Sorry about that.

I do still have one request regarding menus - that the 'help' slot accept a variable as well as a string. It would just display the contents of the variable, just as if you'd long-pressed on the Vars button.

Quote:With a command that tells you which item is visible in the menu from a program, you could write code that "moves" with the menu using ASNKEY.

Is such a command in the offing? Smile

EDIT: In the old OT49 library on the 50g, there was a function LMN that would retrieve the items in any menu on the calculator, in order. RCLMENU LMN would return a list. Handy!

Speaking of libraries, you've already mentioned some possibilities, but will it be feasible for a newRPL user to create them on the calculator?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-08-24] - The Shadow - 09-02-2017 09:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)