Collection of Various HP Calculators, Accessories and Documentations for Sale
05-21-2017, 12:32 AM
Collection of Various HP Calculators, Accessories and Documentations for Sale
Hi,

This is for a large selection of various HP calculators, computers, accessories and documentation which I am hoping to move to another collector (rather than a reseller Wink

While moving to the US, I was ambitious enough to carry them with me from Europe, however, we have downsized to a great extend in living space and I hardly take them out for a spin. Besides, my long work hours make it even more difficult to spare some time for this hobby.

In short, I am willing to part with my calculator collection as a whole and I am hoping to do it without any shipment. As you can see from the list below, it is not easy to ship them anywhere with ease.

Starting from the big boys, the HP 85 setup that I have is fully functional. I have been using this setup mostly to have fun with the HP-IB interface and controlling the 3314A (Wtih z axis Option) function generator and 3438A digital multimeter to conduct some measurements. Only one of the 9121 unit is working, I bought the other one just in case if one of the drives fails. I still have my code on my floppies and can demonstrate the operation if you are interested.

I can share the full inventory with the interested parties. As for the delivery, I am willing to travel within the Bay Area (San Jose till San Francisco following 101) or you are free to come over and pick them up locally.

As I said, the pictures are limited in number on this forum and they don't show all the items that I have. I have other items like:
HP 41CX
HP-IL Accessories (e.g. Digital Cassette Drive, Printer, long/short cables, many HP-IL packs)
Optical Wand (With supportive software documentation)
Card Readers
HP 41C series rechargeable batteries and charges
Various Chargers and Paper rolls
Some interesting non-HP calculators, pocket computers, etc.

Note: Most chargers are European 220V!

Please contact me from ilkorur at gnail dot com for your questions. I will proceed by first come first served basis.

Best Wishes,
Onur

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Collection of Various HP Calculators, Accessories and Documentations for Sale - Onur ILKORUR - 05-21-2017 12:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)