(100LX) Technical Applications, Nine Solver Equations
05-05-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: (100LX) Technical Applications, Nine Solver Equations
(05-04-2017 09:24 PM)mfleming Wrote:  I just use one of those generic multi-card adapters, in my case from Transend, to copy files from PC to CF card via USB.

I've been a fan of the HP Solver ever since buying an HP17BII, and keying in these programs was one way of understanding how Solver programs work. The Complex Number Operations is particularly nifty. Solver programs still look like uppercase line noise though Smile

~Mark

Yes, I dug out a CF card with PC Card adapter today, and will play with the solver on a 200LX this weekend. Thanks for taking the time and frustration to type in all these programs Mark; even RPL is damn friendly looking and far easier to copy than Solver programs.

When I first started seeing some of the larger Solver programs, like Gerson's Trig functions, it immediately reminded me of TECO programs from PDP-11 days in the 70's. TECO is easily the most extreme write-only language I've ever seen. Anyone else recall playing with TECO?

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (100LX) Technical Applications, Nine Solver Equations - rprosperi - 05-05-2017 02:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)