WP34S USB and IR board now available!
09-29-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: WP34S USB and IR board now available!
Hi Guys,

I been looking around for a while and need some help in where can I buy theses addon USB boards kits from so I can sup-up my HP30b. Are they still available in late 2018?
Thanks, RPLman

(04-10-2017 01:54 PM)Sadsilence Wrote:  As Harald mentioned I am going to create some more 30 assembled and tested WP34S USB and IR boards mainly but not exclusively for European residents. It is a last time buy, intended to assist Harald a little bit getting rid of his last PCBs ;-). I ordered components today. Hopefully they will arrive within a week or two.

Feel free to contact me by PM or email when you are interested in one or more item(s). I will stick more or less to Harald's prices in linked post and again you are spoilt for choice:

d1) WP34S USB Board with USB Power: 12.50 Euros incl. shipping

d2) WP34S USB Board with USB Power and IR Printing (IR diode): 13.00 Euros incl. shipping (When you like to arrange IR diode on a different place please tell. You get it unmounted in that case.)

d3) WP34S USB Board with USB Power and Crystal/Caps: 13.00 Euros incl. shipping

d4) WP34S USB Board with USB Power/IR Printing (IR diode) and Crystal/Caps: 13.50 Euros incl. shipping

Thanks and best regards,

Werner

P.S. Payment by SEPA bank transfer or paypal. For the latter I would ask for additional 0.50 Euros.

P.P.S. I am not informed about poll results. So please do not regard your request in poll thread as an order but contact Harald, Jim Horn or myself directly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP34S USB and IR board now available! - RPLman - 09-29-2018 02:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)